Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old Today, 12:07 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2022 Micro Minnie 2225RL slide issues

2022 Micro Minnie 2225RL. Ongoing slide issues for the past couple years. Have had serviced repeatedly but continue to have issues. Have also changed to lithium battery along with new inverter. The latest problem and one that's been an issue pretty much all along is activation of the slide from the switch on the inside control panel. Either the slide doesn't respond at all or the latest issue has been intermittent when the slide moves a bit in or out then seems to be loosing current to continue moving. The latest service included a total check of the system and lubrication at all points. Seemed to be working well all summer until this latest trip when the old problem has now returned. Have found myself "almost stuck" numerous times at campgrounds well away from home when the slide has either refused to go out, or worse, refused to come back in. Usually after fiddling repeatedly with the switch I can coax it to move.

So my question is, has anyone else with this model Micro Minnie or any of the current Micro Minnies experienced a problem like this? Pretty frustrating at this point as I'll take it in for service only to be told, there's nothing wrong with the system and everything's working normal. That's usually the case till it refuses to move the next time.

Even had a friend suggest maybe it's a "switch" issue. Any thoughts there? It's going into the shop again this coming week and will have the guys look at that option.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Dick Perry
Orrington, ME
MSgt, USAF (Ret)
ranger1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:20 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Swap to a Vroom system!
You’ll be glad you did!
Bill
Wmlunt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide