Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-13-2024, 05:34 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Dead electrical outlets 2018 Navion 24v

I have a 2018 Winnebago Navion 24v, everything works fine except the rear electrical outlets, the two above the bed, the one behind the front tv,and the one next to the rear tv. All other outlets work when the generator is running. No fuses are blown or circuits tripped.
Bhubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2024, 08:21 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

GFCI?

Look to see if an outlet has a button to reset, or breaker half tripped?
Bill
Wmlunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 02:32 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Well you are all over the place on the outlets. It would have been easier telling us what ones work. What does the generator have to do with them? Do they work on shower power? Are you checking outlets when engine is running, reason for that is there is a disconnect for at least the front tv outlet when motor is running. Maybe you have others on the same disconnect.

Go through your breaker panel and flip each one on and off. Then do the same for your GIFI outlets. You should have at least two maybe three GIFI.

Good Luck
be happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 04:44 AM   #4
Just Trying to Help

Bhubbie-

First off, welcome to winnieowners!

Second, you should add a signature to your user profile. It usually includes the year, make and model of your coach, but can include other information. A signature is appended to each post. To create/edit a signature, click on the "User CP" link in the orange bar at the top, then click on "Edit Signature."

Wiring diagrams and much more are available by these links:

Winnebago Owner Resources
Guides and Diagrams
Wiring Diagrams
2018 Wiring Diagrams

Look up the serial number of your coach and select the correct Navion 24V book using that.

The specific diagram you want is:

Serial number 70545X1: Body, 110 Volt Wiring/Installation Diagram
Serial number 70545X2: Body, 110 Volt Wiring/Installation Diagram

The 110/120V wiring is similar between the two books, even if some of the components are different. Examining the diagram, I see that all the receptacles you mention are powered from an inverter. So, the question to answer: Is your coach's inverter turned on, and if so, what does the inverter panel read?
l1v3fr33ord1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 08:40 AM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

Dead electrical outlets

Found the problem, inverter was tripped.
Thanks for your help.
Bhubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 08:54 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Just as a suggestion and depends on how you play ?

I like to have some of this stuff handy for those odd times when I don't have much time to look for a solution.
I like to find and print out things like the wiring and some of the plumbing diagrams, to file in the "big book" of info that should come with the RV.

Just in case, I want a quick look for hidden things, I find one page with my own notes helps make sense of things like which GFCI feeds which outlets, etc.

Sometimes we abolutely HAVE to get the TV on for the BIG EVENT?
Are we getting spoiled or what?
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical