Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-09-2021, 01:09 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Gray water valve replacement

I need to change out a leaking gray water blade value on our 2004 Winnie Minnie. Accessing the assembly will be a bit of a challenge as it’s under the midde of the coach. However the real problem is the current valve has a two-foot rod (not cable) handle so it can be opened and closed from the side of the coach.
My question: Do you suppose I can re-use the rod handle on the old valve, as new valve (same make and size) have the usual short handle?
I don’t want to get the current valve off, and then discover the replacement valve I bought won’t work.
Mikeanddonna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, replace, replacement, water