Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #21
Winnebago Owner

seniormoment
Here is an example of how the laminate sold at Sam's Club can go around the stair bullnose. The trim in my opinion is as important as the flooring. We used the Dupont product sold at Home Depot and were really happy with it.

Dick
Sam's Club - Simple Solutions™ Stair Nose - Seasoned Cherry

ps I broke the link to my floor project pictures so here is another.
Floor Project - Windows Live
Old 11-25-2009, 10:56 AM   #22
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theberrys View Post
seniormoment
Here is an example of how the laminate sold at Sam's Club can go around the stair bullnose. The trim in my opinion is as important as the flooring. We used the Dupont product sold at Home Depot and were really happy with it.

Dick
Sam's Club - Simple Solutions™ Stair Nose - Seasoned Cherry

ps I broke the link to my floor project pictures so here is another.
Floor Project - Windows Live
we looked at several options for the trim between the floor and the stairway. we did not want the trim to hang over the top of the floor as it would be a tripping hazard. the wood baseboard trim that we chose fits flush with the floor. pictures of our installation to follow soon!
01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L SW Wa, Hi. Good Sam, SKP. AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '14 smart car
DAN L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:18 AM   #23
Winnebago Owner

Dan

Yes lots of pictures. This subject is always on the top of the list and a lot of folks want to see your project. Particularly the way you deal with the stairs.
Thanks
Dick
Old 11-26-2009, 03:29 AM   #24
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theberrys View Post
Dan

Yes lots of pictures. This subject is always on the top of the list and a lot of folks want to see your project. Particularly the way you deal with the stairs.
Thanks
Dick
read my posts and check out my pics in "MH- PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS..."
01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L SW Wa, Hi. Good Sam, SKP. AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '14 smart car
DAN L is offline   Reply With Quote