Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-22-2024, 09:50 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Slide Out Leaking Under Dinette When In

We have been having issues with rain getting onto the camper floor under the slide out of the dinette in one corner when the slide out is in. Water appears to be coming down the track underneath the slide out. Does anyone know what might be causing this? We have a Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108FBS. No problems with water leakage when slide out is extended. Thanks.
sseithamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 09:33 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

See if water is coming in behind the black fender flare. I just discovered that is a source of a water leak on my 2108DS, and the water collects on top of the metal fender under the sink and stove top. You may have the same problem on the other side, and it wouldn't happen if the slide is out, covering the black trim piece. I used gorilla tape over the top of the fender flare trim piece on a recent hunt, and it stopped the water intrusion. Then when I got home I removed the tape, and I drizzled a small stream of water over the top of the black trim. Sure enough, water began collecting under the sink and stove top.
IdahoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak, slide, slide out