Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old Today, 03:17 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Winnebago Adventure Wagon 170SE mechanical issues

My new 170SE broke down in Flagstaff, AZ. The van has 9K miles and has been at the Mercedes-Benz dealership in Flagstaff for about a month now. The dealer has not communicated what the problem is or when it will be fixed. I’m disappointed with the process Mercedes has in place for handling these types of mechanical failures. Has anyone else experienced issues with the driveshaft, and how long do dealerships typically take to make repairs? This is my first—and probably last—Mercedes. I plan to file a formal complaint with Winnebago and the RV dealership I got the RV from.
Nebula is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago, vent