Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-15-2023, 02:48 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2012 Vista 35F Motorhome side camera question

I have never had a problem with the cameras before. In fact, I probably don't use them to the extent they are capable. Left turn - camera shows left, rear camera on all other times. Now, when I use right turn signal, the monitor gives a message on the display "no signal". Any ideas what could be the issue and how to check? TIA
stillgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 11:28 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi Stillgator,
I believe all three cameras plug into a three-to-one switch which then plugs into the radio. From the sound of it, you have a bad camera, but you might try pulling the radio to switch plugs and see if the problem will migrate.
I never have been satisfied with the clarity of either of my 2019-era side cameras, as they both get fuzzy after I have driven for a while. If you do need a new camera, I would be curious to hear if the image is of better quality.
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5
Old 07-16-2023, 07:37 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

This is a time when I often like to look at some of the online info thay Winnebago provides to let us see what parts are hidden under the dash!
Right now and last night, the system has been down and not given the good stuff we need. This is usually short term like a couple hours while they make some changes but this seems to be longer, so best I can at the moment is pass along the link and perhaps you can find some info later?
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

This is an interactive parts setup that lets us choose any view of the RV, like top bottom front, back and then using the scrollon our computer we can zoom , drag, etc to move around to get a really good view of the suspect parts.
For instance we can often get a really good clear view of the back of the radio, zoom in to see the connections and such?

A bit tricky to get the hang of not rolling the RV over like in the ditch but the more we play, the better we can learn to drive!!! But no help at all if it won't open!

Lots of other good info on our RV here but not what I had hoped to get open?
https://www.winnebago.com/owners/owner-resources
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 08:51 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
This is a time when I often like to look at some of the online info thay Winnebago provides to let us see what parts are hidden under the dash!
Right now and last night, the system has been down and not given the good stuff we need. This is usually short term like a couple hours while they make some changes but this seems to be longer, so best I can at the moment is pass along the link and perhaps you can find some info later?
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

This is an interactive parts setup that lets us choose any view of the RV, like top bottom front, back and then using the scrollon our computer we can zoom , drag, etc to move around to get a really good view of the suspect parts.
For instance we can often get a really good clear view of the back of the radio, zoom in to see the connections and such?

A bit tricky to get the hang of not rolling the RV over like in the ditch but the more we play, the better we can learn to drive!!! But no help at all if it won't open!

Lots of other good info on our RV here but not what I had hoped to get open?
https://www.winnebago.com/owners/owner-resources
The website is up and running now, I just tried it. I'm not adept with that program so this was the best I can find. https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/2...540_e35_36.htm
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 07:01 AM   #5
Winnebago Master

And Now that it ISD up? I do not spto anything of value for this problem. It shows the cameras and gives a parts list for the various radio options but nothing that shows where cables might go or aything of use!
Strike out!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera, motorhome