Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-02-2024, 09:10 AM   #1
Winnebago 36G Journey

Rocker Switch Install 2000 Journey 36G

I have a 2000 Journey 36G. I am converting the switches to rocker switches for the lights, ceiling fans and wherever the switches are with the lever poking out. I am doing this just so that nothing catches the switch and turns something on that needs to be off or the other way around. I have a couple of switches that have 3 pins on it. One pin is power the other two go to lights or maybe lights and a fan, I'm not sure. I seem to be unable to find a 3 pin single throw rocker switch. I can find some with 4 pins but I would like to have a rocker switch similar to the switch I am removing. I also know that I could splice the two wires together and use a 2 pin switch but would rather have the 3 pins. I have found some but they are 7 to 10 dollars apiece. Thanks for any help you can give.

Tags
journey, install, switch