Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-03-2024, 06:37 PM   #1
2025 View 24T

Where is the WIFI router and SIM card for a 2025 View 24T

Where is the WIFI router and SIM card for a 2025 View 24T?
DWCChaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 09:26 PM   #2
Site Team

Greetings DWCChaput,
I do see in the 2024 View specifications a mention of a WiFi "hot spot," but no mention of a router.
The Owner's Manual says on page 9-2:
  • Your motorhome is equipped with a roof access port that provides a wiring path from an overhead cabinet to a sealed box on the roof for installing electronic devices such as Wifi and cell boosters, TV antennas, and satellites.
Is your 24T a 2024 model?
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5
Old 08-03-2024, 09:45 PM   #3
Site Team

I think the View 24T might be a 2025 model. There are YouTube videos showing the layout, which looks great, but no real details. The RV’s Operator’s Manual should have details on any included WiFi devices. Or, the selling dealer possibly might know. Though that is, I’m sorry to say, very unlikely.
Old 08-04-2024, 06:08 AM   #4
2025 View 24T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle5 View Post
Greetings DWCChaput,
I do see in the 2024 View specifications a mention of a WiFi "hot spot," but no mention of a router.
The Owner's Manual says on page 9-2:
  • Your motorhome is equipped with a roof access port that provides a wiring path from an overhead cabinet to a sealed box on the roof for installing electronic devices such as Wifi and cell boosters, TV antennas, and satellites.
Is your 24T a 2024 model?
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5
It is a 2025. We had seen the unit with all the extra storage in the back. they call it the garage. We found it during a service call on our Adventurer 34W. The rest is history.
Old 08-04-2024, 06:12 AM   #5
2025 View 24T

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
I think the View 24T might be a 2025 model. There are YouTube videos showing the layout, which looks great, but no real details. The RV’s Operator’s Manual should have details on any included WiFi devices. Or, the selling dealer possibly might know. Though that is, I’m sorry to say, very unlikely.
it is a 2025. it was on the lot less than 2 weeks. Dealer did not know much. we found it because the a previous purchase fell thru. it was all prepped and ready to go.
Old 08-04-2024, 07:40 AM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWCChaput View Post
where is the WIFI router and SIM card for a view 24T
I reviewed the 2025 View Operator's Manual and see zero mention of any WiFi Router or SIM card slot. However, there is a great deal of info about the Winnebago Connect system and using it with it's smartphone App. Obviously, the App would need to connect via WiFi or BlueTooth to work with with Winnebago Connect system.

The brand new Winnebago Connect system is only available on the 24T at this point, but is planned to be rolled out to other motorhomes in the near future.

Perhaps the documentation "briefcase" that came with the RV has a supplemental section with info on this.

One thing to be aware of, new products like the 2025 motorhomes and travel trailers that have just been released in the past 2-months are thin on the ground and not common points of discussion here. So, we will have very few members, maybe no others, here that can provide information on your specific RV.

Unfortunately, the company creates new systems and then does a fairly poor job of communicating the details of these systems past the development team at the factory. Usually, this does get better over time but until then you'll have to speak to someone at Winnebago OR at a dealership that really cares about the product. As far as I know that would only be Lichtsinn RV at 1-641-585-3213.

Lichtsinn has a Blog that discusses some the unique 24T features but I still see no mention of the WiFi setup. If you call them ask for them to connect you to someone that's familiar with the View 24T and they should be able to help.

Hee's some 24T links from their Blog:

https://www.lichtsinn.com/blog/the-n...-key-features/

https://www.lichtsinn.com/blog/speci...nd-navion-24t/

https://www.lichtsinn.com/blog/winne...nd-navion-24t/
Old 08-04-2024, 07:54 AM   #7
Site Team

Reading that 2nd link above with the 24T's specifications I finally see wording that the RV comes with a WiFi Router. But no other info on this.

Since many owners find the Facebook Groups to be helpful, here's a link to the View/Navion Facebook Group. I see one person asked about the 24T and other's responded it wasn't available yet. Could you have the first one??? If you join that group and post about your RV with photos I'm sure you get LOTs of responses.

Winnebago View owners
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5248334305227006
Old 08-04-2024, 08:17 AM   #8
2025 View 24T

Quote:
I reviewed the 2025 View Operator's Manual and see zero mention of any WiFi Router or SIM card slot. However, there is a great deal of info about the Winnebago Connect system and using it with it's smartphone App. Obviously, the App would need to connect via WiFi or BlueTooth to work with with Winnebago Connect system.

The brand new Winnebago Connect system is only available on the 24T at this point, but is planned to be rolled out to other motorhomes in the near future.

Perhaps the documentation "briefcase" that came with the RV has a supplemental section with info on this.

One thing to be aware of, new products like the 2025 motorhomes and travel trailers that have just been released in the past 2-months are thin on the ground and not common points of discussion here. So, we will have very few members, maybe no others, here that can provide information on your specific RV.

Unfortunately, the company creates new systems and then does a fairly poor job of communicating the details of these systems past the development team at the factory. Usually, this does get better over time but until then you'll have to speak to someone at Winnebago OR at a dealership that really cares about the product. As far as I know that would only be Lichtsinn RV at 1-641-585-3213.

Lichtsinn has a Blog that discusses some the unique 24T features but I still see no mention of the WiFi setup. If you call them ask for them to connect you to someone that's familiar with the View 24T and they should be able to help.

Hee's some 24T links from their Blog:

https://www.lichtsinn.com/blog/the-n...-key-features/

https://www.lichtsinn.com/blog/speci...nd-navion-24t/

https://www.lichtsinn.com/blog/winne...nd-navion-24t/
Thank you. We have been in contact with Lichtsinn RV before. We will talk with Winnebago directly. More to come.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:18 AM   #9
2025 View 24T

Quote:
Reading that 2nd link above with the 24T's specifications I finally see wording that the RV comes with a WiFi Router. But no other info on this.

Since many owners find the Facebook Groups to be helpful, here's a link to the View/Navion Facebook Group. I see one person asked about the 24T and other's responded it wasn't available yet. Could you have the first one??? If you join that group and post about your RV with photos I'm sure you get LOTs of responses.

Winnebago View owners
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5248334305227006
We will go look at that group. more to come.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:20 AM   #10
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWCChaput View Post
Thank you. We have been in contact with Lichtsinn RV before. We will talk with Winnebago directly. More to come.
National Indoor RV Centers are getting some 24Ts in stock but still show them as "coming soon." But that's another dealer that will pay attention to the details of the new model and be available to help.

Unfortunately, many Winnebago dealers only care about sales, sales, sales and don't care at all about customers and product info.

Tags
view