Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-27-2021, 06:06 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Adventurer 29B Interior Color- Gray Tones

We are planning on ordering a Winnebago Adventurer 29B soon and are interested in the “Gray Tones” interior.
It would have the Driftwood 2 (gray) cabinetry and dark gray leatherette couch, dinette seats and driving seats.
The kitchen corian countertop is listed to be a light color which should look nice with all the gray.
Unfortunately, the website does not show interior pictures of the “Gray Tones” and we cannot find any pictures on the internet showing us what the dinette table and countertops in the bathroom and bedroom will be.
We have been told they think it is a gray called “forged steel” but had no pictures to share with us.
If you have that specific interior color option, can you please share pictures?
We are worried a grey dinette table with dark gray leatherette and gray countertops with grey cabinetry in the bath and bedroom will look too dark. Seems like it would look much better to do contrasting colors but we may not have a choice.
Appreciate your help!
GA Hawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:53 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Sorry I forgot to add...wanting to see these interior colors in a “2021” model if possible!
Thanks!
Old 08-23-2021, 12:09 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Did you ever get any pictures? I’m also trying to see what the “Gray Tones” interior looks like
Lilwilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 11:11 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

No unfortunately. We ordered in January and are hoping to get it in October but are still hoping to see the "Gray Tones" combination.
Old 08-26-2021, 06:14 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Did you go with the “Gray Tones” interior?
Lilwilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 10:14 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Yep that’s what we ordered back in January. I am way to OCD to have white upholstery. We hike and fish and make fires and do lots of things outside and I would be wiping it down constantly! I like the Gray Driftwood 2 cabinets because they are smooth and easy to wipe off and have silver handles that blend with the stainless fridge. I do think the other options are very pretty but didn’t like white cabinetry (too grainy looking like someone just painted over an oak cabinet) nor the white upholstery so it was my only option. I wish the dinette and bath and bedroom countertops could be the light color to contrast and compliment the gray upholstery and cabinets but will have to accept the dark gray. I guess if I hate it, I could always redo it after market. I am happy that the galley countertop will be light!
Old 08-26-2021, 11:29 PM   #7
Site Team

I do see the 2021 Adventurer Brochure shows many of the colors. Please see pages 2 & 8.
Eagle5
Old 08-28-2021, 10:13 AM   #8
Winnebago Camper

I appreciate the suggestion but unfortunately, the brochure is outdated. They don’t offer the pictured tan leather anymore, the front of the fridge is now stainless, the back of the dinette benches are no longer curved, the compartment above the entry door has now changed, the kitchen faucet is now different and they do not show the dark gray dinette table or dark gray countertops in bath and bedroom. It is frustrating that they cannot have an updated website and show more pictures since the dealerships have nothing in stock or if they do, they don’t have enough inventory to show options. When a brochure says a countertop is light, that should be for all the countertops. Otherwise, it should show all countertops colors. It is very frustrating!
Old 10-10-2021, 08:03 PM   #9
Winnebago Camper

Did you receive your Adventurer 29b yet? I have an Adventurer 29b as well, white interior ��. Any issue with your coach? Used it much as of yet?
Cake sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventurer, vent