Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-04-2024, 01:41 PM   #1
CalvinC

Adventurer 32 Headlight Problems

I am having issues because some of my headlights don't work and I am seeing reference to a fuse number 31 but I don't have a fuse box where it says fuse 31 is located by the drivers left foot. All I have is breakers in there and I don't have any fuses, but the book I have shows fuses, I'm showing a bodybuilder left hand low beam headlamp feed 31 and a bodybuilder high beam feed. High beam indicator is location 35. This is a Winnebago Adventure and I may not have the right book.
CalvinC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 01:46 PM   #2
CalvinC

I have pictures of the breakers that are in that left bottom under the steering wheel, but I don't see the fuses that this book refers to ]
CalvinC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 02:57 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

We can often find lots of wiring info , almost always to nt he coach/RV parts and sometimes on the chassis parts. Seems to depedn on luck?
But one thing we definitely need is the year, make and model of the RV. Sometimes it even gets down to looking at the serial number of the Winnebago as there are ealy and late year builds at times.
All of the online drawings are reached by year (?) Addventurer, and floor plan like 35A?
This is the wiring section and if you can drill down to tell us which, we can often find at least part of the info!
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ram/Wiring.htm

I do lots of electrical plans and may help ( no guarantee!) but that can be a start?

Best of luck on the chase and welcome to the group!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote