Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Unread Today, 04:50 AM   #1
Winnie-Wise

New Winnebago Tail Light Recall

Winnebago Recall 189

Yesterday's notice on the big 17000 rig recall for Winnebago Motorhomes seems to have caught my rig. I was curious if anyone has anymore information about the fix for the undersized tail lights outlined in the recall on the 2016 Adventurer.

I have not recieved any written notice yet, but my 2016 Adventurer seems to be smack in the middle of the recall.

I am curious as to what the recall fix entails- does the body of the rig require modification? Is the size of the fixture being modified? Any info on when parts will be available?

I'm hopeing its an easy enough fix that I won't have to drive hundreds of miles to an authorized dealer for the fix and have my rig sit on a lot for months on end, and that Bago will alow me to make an easy fix myself (fingers crossed).

Many more models involved than mine- https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2016/W...NTURER#recalls
Americanrascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, winnebago, recall