Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class B Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM   #1
BB1
Winnebago Watcher

Difficulty Finding Used Travato 59G/GL

Hello folks - in Houston and have been looking for several months but no seeing any 59G/GL pop up on the used car market (nothing <2022 model year). Is this normal? Maybe just too few were built, or it's rare someone lets theirs go? Just wondering if others have noticed this.
Thanks
BB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #2
BB1
Winnebago Watcher

(so it's clear by "pop up" I am not referring to the pop top --- I mean "show up on the used car market")
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

If you mean not many used Travatos in the Houston area, in your "back yard", that may be true. I don't know, personally. Unless you meant "that you can afford"? Class B vans usually hold their value better than the other motorhome options.

Further afield, there are lots, if you don't mind a road trip.
That's how the used RV thing works, usually.
Sometimes you gotta do a road trip or two to find them with what you want, at a price you can handle.

https://www.rvtrader.com/Travato/rvs...distance%3Aasc
Winterbagoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #4
BB1
Winnebago Watcher

Hello Winterbagoal - not even mentioning price - just trying to find them. If you filter your link by max year of 2021 you see much fewer # nationwide. I am thinking I want to stay <=2021 since w/ 2022 model year they took out about 4" from width of bathroom and raised the floor (I have seen the >=2022's in person and the bathroom is super tight at 6'1"). If it weren't for this change in the floorplan I would look for a newer one. But can't even find a used one close by to look at. I really like the idea of the murphy bed in a class B and this looks to be about it.

You are right, it may take a road trip.
Thanks