Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-05-2024, 02:21 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Over cab bed sheets? 2023 Minnie Winnie 22M

Was looking for a bed sheet set for the overcab bed, which i believe to be 57x95in in size. i haven't really had any luck in finding standard sheets for these. has anyone run into this issue?

This is for a 2023 Minnie Winnie 22m.
Sorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 04:06 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Order custom sizes here:

https://www.ababy.com/products/custom-rv-bed-sheet
SLOweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 07:17 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Wow, I had no idea that custom RV sheets were available. For my overcab bed I choose a cheaper solution. I bought a full bed size 2" foam topper and used the non-woven fabric it shipped with to make a cover for the topper. When not in use, I roll the topper up and secure it with straps. When using it, I just use regular full-size sheets and blankets. An added bonus is that the topper is not only easier to make up but also makes the bed a bit more comfy.
Old 08-12-2024, 08:18 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Our van has some very odd size mattresses. We found www.ablifestyles.net not only had sheets ready made to fit our mattresses and bolsters but also made my husband a custom extra long blanket to fit for very little extra charge. They were really great to work with.
Old 08-12-2024, 09:31 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Sheets

I don't fret over it. I use a larger sheet than the mattress. I make sure the fitted sheet has elastic all around. I can bend the mattress up and snap the difficult back edges over and under the mattress, and smooth by tucking-in on the side I can access.

It has worked with bunk beds that are 3/4 walled in, short queens even with the slide-out in, couches, table beds...
Leslie Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 01:19 PM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Custom Bed Sheets

Custom sheets can be obtained both domestically and internationally. I designed top sheets with (2) pockets at the bottom as well as fitted bottom sheets, both with non-standard measurements from a custom fabricator that I found on the WEB located in Hong Kong.

Specified color, thread count and size. Had some difficulty with language barrier and definitions of words but had a satisfactory experience, quality was very good and price was very reasonably, including shipping and customs.

By putting pockets at the bottom end (or perhaps on one side in your case) you don't have to strain to tuck-in the top sheet if it is pulled loose.
Shedboy is offline   Reply With Quote