Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-22-2023, 12:44 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2021 Minnie 2529RG tank size?

Hello, I知 new here but not new to RVing. After a recent hailstorm (really bad), I知 now on the hunt for another travel trailer. My wife and I really like the floor plan and build of the 2529rg Minnie travel trailer. I知 interested in a somewhat local 2021 model that is listed with a 60 gallon freshwater tank. I know that that 2021 models normally have a smaller 37 gallon tank but is there a possibility that this one might have the larger tank? Is there an easy way to check? Also, if anyone knows of any other differences between the 2021 and newer models or known things I should be checking for when I look at it, I壇 very much appreciate any information.

If we end up with the trailer, I hope to be able to contribute here.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Midwestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 04:23 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi and welcome,

Generally... as in always, the size of the tank is listed in the brochure for the TT. There will be a sticker on the side of the TT that lists it's model year and weights and tire size/pressure, etc. Look at the brochure for that model and model year and there's your tank size.

Another thing you can do, is buy a digital water gauge that fits on your hose when filling the tank and it will show you the exact amount of water going into your fresh tank.

Here's what I find for the 2021 Minnie 2529RG

Holding Tanks
Number Of Fresh Water Holding Tanks 1
Total Fresh Water Tank Capacity 37.0 gal.

Number Of Gray Water Holding Tanks 1
Total Gray Water Tank Capacity 69.0 gal.

Number Of Black Water Holding Tanks 1
Total Black Water Tank Capacity 28.0 gal.
Old 06-22-2023, 08:46 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Hi, thanks for the thoughtful response. I found the 2021 specs in my searches but I realize I’m probably a bit optimistic in hoping the listing is correct with the newer tank size. I’ve even debated bringing a 5 gallon water can with to calculate the volume when it’s full. I’m hoping it has the larger tanks but will consider the overall condition when I look at it.
Old 06-23-2023, 01:02 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

We went to check it out today but it was already sold by the time we got there. We ended up looking at a Grand Design with a similar layout. It doesn’t have near the cargo capacity and there were some build differences that I prefer with the Minnie but there was still a lot to like. We plan to look at another Minnie 2529rg in the next week or two.

For anyone that has a 2529rg, is the dinette accessible with the slide closed? Thanks!

Tags
tank