Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-30-2024, 03:33 PM   #1
Dud
Winnebago Camper

Freshwater tank sensor not working 2021 Micro Minnie 2108FBS

2021 2108FBS:
My freshwater tank is full, but my info panel says it's empty. It's always worked until now.
Thoughts?
Thanks in advance.
Dud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2024, 05:18 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

I have the same issue!
It stopped working and I thought it was that the water was from a campground and too soft for conductance to measure? Worked with city water for a while, then died…
Don’t know where the board is to check connections or replace…��
Wmlunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2024, 07:38 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Okay, Time for the big "slap in the face"?

It is a sad thing but the truth is we get very little to no help on the trailer group when we look online!
No drawings, no manuals, really just very little! But we "may" sort out a few things that are posted for motorhomes but are the same items on trailers.

But I also admit that the level sensing is a problem for many to sort. So the best I can do is pass along some info for the motorized group and hope it fits for some info on your problem.

This is the info we have for one RV online, perhaps you can get some ideas from it?
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File.../000200447.pdf
I see connections inliine but not WHERE. Can you see enough of the tank wiring to find that? Dides are shown. Can you get to them to test them as well as continuity?

Not much but the best I've got!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2024, 10:52 AM   #4
Dud
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
Okay, Time for the big "slap in the face"?

It is a sad thing but the truth is we get very little to no help on the trailer group when we look online!
No drawings, no manuals, really just very little! But we "may" sort out a few things that are posted for motorhomes but are the same items on trailers.

But I also admit that the level sensing is a problem for many to sort. So the best I can do is pass along some info for the motorized group and hope it fits for some info on your problem.

This is the info we have for one RV online, perhaps you can get some ideas from it?
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File.../000200447.pdf
I see connections inliine but not WHERE. Can you see enough of the tank wiring to find that? Dides are shown. Can you get to them to test them as well as continuity?

Not much but the best I've got!
Thanks:My trailer has an all season package...the underside is sealed with insulation, I can't see the tanks.
Old 09-01-2024, 11:31 AM   #5
Winnebago Master

Yes, this can be a problem, as the sensors are sticking to the tank side and we may need to follow the wiring from them to the connections!
It is often a daisy chain thing from one sensor to the next and then to just a short length to a plug/connector. Once past all the sensors and diodes to the ocnnector, it often than meets a wire set going to the monitor panel.
Just figuring the odds, it seems the diodes or plug outside are more likely problems than the connection inside behind the monitor?
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water, tank