Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-01-2024, 05:03 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

MORryde X-Factor Crossmember 2023 Minnie 2529RG

Hello, I own a 2023 Winnebago Minnie 2529RG. I want to upgrade my suspension to the MORryde 3000 with new bushings and wet bolts. I was also interested in installing the MORryde X-Factor Crossmember. I noticed that the bracket holding the factory suspension is different from what is shown on the install videos from MORryde. Has anyone attempted to do this kind of install? If you have how did to go about attaching the MORryde X-Factor mounting bracket to the factory suspension brackets? Any suggestions? I really need to understand if this X-Factor Crossmember will work or not.

Thanks…

Colin
cclennon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 06:58 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

MORyde suspension components are meant to be used with leaf-sprung suspension, which is not present on the Winnies. Winnies use torsion axles - entirely different setups.

If there is something lacking in the current suspension setup on your trailer, it's worth discussing that before jumping into specific attempted fixes/components.
eatSleepWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 07:52 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

MORryde X-Factor Crossmembers

Thank you for the information. I wrote to MORryde to see if they have a solution. I will post whatever they come up with. Again, thanks.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:54 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

A solution to what? You haven't shared what problem you have or are trying to fix.
eatSleepWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:16 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

I noticed that the bracket holding the factory suspension on my Winnebago is different from what is shown on the install videos from MORryde.