Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS CLASSIFIEDS > Parking, Parts & Accessories For Sale & Wanted
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-18-2024, 02:33 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

For Sale: FREE ADCO Cover for 29-30' Class A and More PICKUP Pensacola ONLY

This is a ADCO Polypropelene/Tyvek cover, purchased in 2003 for a 29 to 30 foot class A, but only used a couple of times, and appears as new. One 10" rip, one place I put duct tape in the distant pass, and one of the tighten points on the end has ripped. I have material for repair of these.

These are for pick up in Pensacola Florida only. We live 7 miles off I 10 and on a tributary of Perdido Bay. My wife says after 60 years of RV ownership--get rid of these items. They have just been sitting around in my wife's way for years.

The cover top is 29' 8" long. It is 104" wide at the top. The side height is about 108", There are three Zippers on the right side which are about 102" hight. The rear zipper is 37" from the rear panel. The Front Zipper is about 36" from the front end. The middle zipper is 180" from the front panel, and 104" from rear zipper to middle zipper.

I would call the cover in very good condition, except these two places mentioned. Most of it, including the top appears as new. The cover has been kept in its original bag.

I also have a portable waste water tank with two rear wheels, and a fold down front metal handle. There is a 3" sewer hose input and similar output. I believe it is from 20 to 30 gallons--again only used a couple of times and looks like new.

There is also a pet step--folding ramp about a 6 to 7' long--these are both in a rack above the cars in the garage. You take it down--it goes home with you.

Contact me via message on this thread or Private Message.

Again, free, but must pickup in Pensacola, FL. I will not ship.
thataway4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class a, sale