Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Tech | Toys and Gear
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-12-2024, 08:51 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Slow, slow touchscreen on 2016 Itasca Cambria 30J

We have a 2016 Itasca Cambria 30J. The in-dash radio system works well for all but the Map functions. When in map mode, it takes about 10 seconds for any touchscreen input to appear. By that I mean if inputting an address on the keyboard layout, I tap a letter key and it takes about 10 seconds for it to turn gray and then move on for the next input. Any ideas? It is so abysmally slow, I am considering replacement. We use Google maps but it does not have RV specific programming as far as I know.
MDJDCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 07:02 PM   #2
Site Team

What infotainment system do you have? See, Winnebago uses half a dozen different systems in their motorhomes and they change them year by year, too.

Since yours is a 2016 you may have an Xite system. Can you tell us what you have and we might be able to help you?
Old 07-12-2024, 07:18 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

We have a 2016 Aspect 30J. I stopped using the map function since didn't update the system with a new card. The map function took forever to load. I use my phone which is much easier for us.
Hopeful1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itasca, scr