Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old Today, 11:27 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2024 Solis 59p - Truma not getting propane

Hello all, first post on this board. I recently purchased a new 2024 Solis 59p. I thought the Truma was working for hot water and furnace when I left the dealer but it seems that may not have been the case. It was summer so the water may have just been warm. The Truma is getting error 112/212 when turning on. I called Truma and they indicated this means it is not getting propane. I have my propane switches both on and am getting propane to the stove top. The switch on the actual Truma is turned on as well.

I have also tried to “reset” the propane by turning the valve fully closed for 20 mins then slowly opening the valve. Still having the same issue.

Do you think this could be the regulator or is there something else I can try? I am trying to avoid taking to a dealer for warranty work if it is something easy for me to fix. My nearest dealer is 2 hours away.
2024Solis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

I see the RV owners manual refers to the user guide in the info case. Have you checked the troubleshooting info listed there?
Click image for larger version

Name:	info.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	190028

With a newer type item, I would think the best place to start would be the manual as there may not be much experience built up yet in the general RV world.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
propane