Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-05-2024, 08:23 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Water Heater 2018 Minnie Plus 5th Wheel

When pushing Lp water heater button reset light comes what does that mean?
astock64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2024, 08:57 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Sounds like it is saying the heater did not light and needs reset?
Do you hear it light when you try to start it?
For info on what and how info on the reset and how to use the water heater, you may be well served to find the brand and model of heater and look up a users manul if not on hand.
One big issue is that not all RV, nor water heaters are exactly alike, so info for one may leave out details for the one we actually have. Over the years there have been lots of brands and lots of different models as things have changed!

Like trying to make a phone call today using directions from 1990?
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2024, 09:09 AM   #3
Site Team

Welcome back, it been a few years since you last posted.

I’ve been trying to figure out what RV you have to give context to your question. But the description in your previous posts and your Profile here don’t point to a model that has ever existed.

Your Profile says you have a “2018 minnie-winnie 28reok 5th wheel.” There was a short lived line of Minnie Plus 5th wheels, so I added that to your thread title. The Minnie Winnie is a Class C Motorhome, not a 5th Wheel. The Minnie Plus wasn’t available in a 2018 model. There was a 2017 and a 2020 - at least that’s according to the Winnebago brochure archives. And there also was no 28reok floor plan either.

It would help us help you if we knew what model Winnebago you really have. There should be a sticker on your 5th Wheel that has the actual model year, name and floorplan detailed along with weights and tire sizes. Maybe your registration has the correct info, too??

The more info you can provide the better we can help answer your questions.
Old 09-05-2024, 09:19 AM   #4
Site Team

On further searching I have found a Minnie Plus 27ROEK 5th Wheel model. It’s not clear what the model years were but it very well could be 2018. Do you think that’s your RV’s model info?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0351.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	220.2 KB
ID:	189805  
Old 09-06-2024, 05:56 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Exactly my model 2018 28reok Minnie Winnie plus decal on the trailer sales slip etc
astock64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2024, 06:26 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astock64 View Post
Exactly my model 2018 28reok Minnie Winnie plus decal on the trailer sales slip etc
But the problem is not an RV problem but a problem with an appliance in an RV! That means we really need to know what brand and model of water heater is involved.
It's much like what we find in our sticks and bricks house. If the water heater fails we need to figure out what is wrong with the water heater, so asking the house builder is not going to get us very far!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 08:07 AM   #7
Site Team

To let us know exactly which model water heater you have so we can try to help you just open the door on the water heater and you should see a sticker with the manufacturer and model number.

The reset light could mean a couple of things based upon what WH you have.

It would also help to know if it’s just the reset light you’re asking about, of if the WH isn’t working on LP, or, AC or both???

Tags
heater, water heater, water, heat