Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-18-2024, 03:00 PM   #1
Winnie-Wise

Eagle Vision RV Extended Service - Bad Experience

Hello,

I just recently sold my motorhome and cancelled my Extended Warranty/Service Contract purchased through Eagle Vision RV. A strong word of advice.... Stay away from this company!

I had bought my contracts through Eagle Vision RV before, but this is the first time I had to cancel the contract. Eagle Vision RV was unresponsive to my request for contact regarding this issue. I sent several e-mails and tried several times to contact them by telephone over a two week period. They have a couple different telephone numbers and a couple different physical addresses in Georgia listed on the internet. Not sure which address, if any, are correct. I did a google map lookup and most of the addresses look dumpy.

Fortunately, American Assurance (insurance holder) worked with me and was able to ultimately get me my refund. The check is supposedly in the mail. The representative from American Assurance confirmed with me that even they had a hard time getting in contact with Eagle Vision RV. Eagle Vision RV refused the funds sent by American Assurance, so American Assurance will be sending me the check directly. You could tell by her tone of voice that American Assurance is not happy with Eagle Vision RV. Hopefully, American Assurance has learned their lesson and will no longer allow Eagle Vision RV to sell their product.

https://www.eaglevisionrv.com

Again, Just a word of caution..... Good luck!
Old 07-18-2024, 03:34 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Sorry to hear that there is yet another one out there!
Telling lies and ads telling lies really seems to be the big thing right now?

Link to BBB complaints on file:
https://www.bbb.org/us/ga/valdosta/p...007/complaints
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bbb.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	189417  
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2024, 01:25 AM   #3
Winnie-Wise

**Update**

Just found an e-mail in my spam from Eagle Vision RV. The e-mail was dated July 11th. (ten days after my initial request for them to contact me). Although they finally did contact me by e-mail (no phone calls), I still strongly recommend you stay away from this company.

Tags
service