Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-05-2024, 09:59 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Jensen Radio Replacement 2013 Adventurer

I have a Jensen JRV212T radio in my 2013 Adventurer Class A that has a blank screen and just plays static. I've tried all the fixes on the forums with no success. Can anyone recommend a replacement radio that will also hook up to the 3-camera system? I plan to do this myself, so the closest direct replacement possible would be helpful. ASA Electronics had no suggestions. Thank you.
roleary12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2024, 11:12 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

When shopping things, I often like to get ideas from the folks who really know that part of the market as they tend to keep up and know more details.
But I often don't like their pricing!
I find it works to walk in and get their ideas of what they like and lean toward selling. They have good ideas and lots of options at lots of places, so I pick their brains for the good stuff and then shop for where I want to get it.

All us folks out here using the stuff, may only run across any specific item to shop, once every 5-6 years, while they do it daily!
If I find they can make me a good deal, they may get the business but most often not!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2024, 02:15 PM   #3
Site Team

A simple Google search brought this seemingly spot on response. There maybe others but this looks appropriate:

https://www.etrailer.com/question-66...m8NP_QGgQ-D0X7
Old 09-09-2024, 08:40 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
A simple Google search brought this seemingly spot on response. There maybe others but this looks appropriate:

https://www.etrailer.com/question-66...m8NP_QGgQ-D0X7
Yes, I found that as well. Unfortunately the JRV9000R is no longer available and does not apparently have a successor.
Old 09-10-2024, 07:32 AM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

If you want something that's going to be reliable, you need to get away from Jensen. For the best selection, price and service, go to Crutchfield.com. They've been at this for decades and their expertise is unmatched. They offer full installation kits with pre-wired harnesses that make the process as painless as possible. I ordered from them when I replaced the in-dash head unit and the speakers in the dash and doors in our 2010 DL. Everything fit as expected and we're very happy with the results.
Bnystrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2024, 07:38 AM   #6
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
When shopping things, I often like to get ideas from the folks who really know that part of the market as they tend to keep up and know more details.
But I often don't like their pricing!
I find it works to walk in and get their ideas of what they like and lean toward selling. They have good ideas and lots of options at lots of places, so I pick their brains for the good stuff and then shop for where I want to get it.

All us folks out here using the stuff, may only run across any specific item to shop, once every 5-6 years, while they do it daily!
If I find they can make me a good deal, they may get the business but most often not!
And you're proud of this behavior? "Showrooming" like that is the reason that many specialty businesses don't survive. If you're not willing to pay them for their expertise, leave them alone; they have better things to do with their time, like trying to earn a living.

I DIY almost everything, but I don't burden brick and mortar businesses with questions if I have no intention of buying from them.
Bnystrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2024, 02:21 PM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you!

Tags
replacement, vent, replace, radio, ace, adventurer