Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-13-2024, 01:27 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Hello-Back Again Rethinking Another Sprinter

Hello and considering a couple class A motorhomes and now recently rethinking another Sprinter. I am partial to the View/Navion J model.
I have had a Navion J prior and sob. Both sold near and above the price paid. But those days are likely gone and I need get what I want and keep it for years this time. I also have much more time available now to use a motorhome.

I have questions on the options as mine was a 2017. I will search first and then ask questions.

Thank you in advance.
Looking4rv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 10:05 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

No idea how you shop or what you may prefer but one place to get down to details and sort lots of the smaller details may be online, if you are not aware of them.
A place to start is the Winn home site here:
https://www.winnebago.com/
Under the "owners" tab, there are lots of options and one I really like is the parts catalog. Not so much for getting parts but to find the locations and a list of what each item might be!
How big are the tanks and where are the drains? This lets us look at things without crawling around to find them!
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm
It's hard for me to remember all those little details I may have seen when looking but not quiet remember where and how they all fit together, so I like to be able to pull it all up on screen while at home and have time!

One point to be aware of when using this quick shopping deal is that each RV is prone to having multiple options, some will be shown on the plans but may be missing if not ordered on the one you are considering. If something feels "vital", don't assume it is on all that year make and model so a checklist may help!
Small points like the BTU rating of Air conditioners can make a real difference and not be something most would spot?
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 02:56 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

I just posted my 2014 View 24J for sale this morning. 43000 miles, $70950. In very good condition and ready to go. I’m in Portland Oregon. Contact me if interested in the details. Thanks and good luck!
Robwid is offline   Reply With Quote