Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-16-2024, 07:31 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Hello! First Time RVer with 2021 intent 31P

Hi, first time RV and looking to learn from everyone. Thanks for any suggestions on the best setup/upgrades for a 2021 intent 31p
david2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 09:30 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

I would not recommend any upgrades or changes for new users! One big thing is that we all have different ideas of what and how we want an RV to work!
That means anything I want may not be worst much if you have different uses.
A group who has a lot of kids and takes them to Camp at Seaworld will have different uses/needs/wants than one who takes the Rv to the bushes for a week long hunting trip! Figuring out what and how much to put in the storage is a big one!

So find what you like first, what you do, second and then maybe look at changing up the RV? And expect those priorities to change as time goes along.
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 09:49 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the helpful advice.
david2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 12:58 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Did not mean to totally shut down discusion of things you might have spotted that feel like things you might want to change. Sorry if it seemed abusive!
There are some who value things that I've totally no interest in, so I have to keep that in mind.
You may already have spottted things like entertainment items that you feel need change? Those are things I tend to ignore, while they are very important changes for others.
Some can't go more than a day without better music? I have a hard time not wanting to throw it out if it lasts too long!
So there is never a bad time to consider and study what we each might like better. I just warn to be slow about actually doing too much on changes until you see if it still works next week!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote