Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-27-2024, 09:51 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

New from the Carolinas - 2018 Micro Minnie

Hi,
I have a 2018 Micro Minnie. I hope to find some solutions here for my AC that doesn't produce cold air and why the bathroom sink and shower have water but the kitchen sink does not. Have a great day.
seenvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 11:22 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Morning , folks!
It's always good to fight the troubles before trying to go too far out and then find them.
I'm not too much on air and the drawings are wrere I get much of my info. But we don't get the best drawings for the trailer group, so we have to go by what "seems" right at the time.
One of the bigger things about RV is that the water system is SO different than we get at the house. And one of those may be what you have! When some water works but not others, it can often be as simple as a stopped up aerator at the faucet that has failed.

We may get more hard water or it may be a little less filter but for some reason the airators do stop up more. Possibly lower water pressure and when we store them if give the minerals longer to set up really solid?
See if that idea makes sense for what you have and there may be other things to check. Generally I would not expect it to be anything like valves set wrong or pump, etc.

Just one of those things that have picked you as the victim for today!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 01:08 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

Welcome
Water seems to be than issue, but maybe is the easiest to fix. Let us believe you are getting hot and cold at the bathroom and neither at kitchen. There most likely is no shut off value for hot and cold water to kitchen.

With that said two things come to mind one is the "aerator" the screen thing at the faucet opening. The other could be the faucet is broken. I broke my facuet this spring dewinterizing, I do not know what I did but what ever it was stopped the water flow.

I can not help on the AC. If working (blowing air) but its not cold maybe time to call a tech.

Would you also but your rigs info in the signature line. This will help in the future with help.
be happy is offline   Reply With Quote