Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-22-2024, 11:41 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

New member with 2023 Adventurer 35F

We just upgraded from a Class "C" to our new Class "A". We love the added space and comfort. We look forward to enjoying many adventures with our new motorhome.
Ret. Hooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 01:59 PM   #2
Site Team

Greetings Ret. Hooker,
Indeed, the 2023 Adventurer 35F is a spacious and great looking Class A, with a bath & a half no less! It is cool that you have the 30th Anniversary Edition (the photo below is from the 31st year, wherein the graphics are a little different.)
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5
Click image for larger version

Name:	UNTITLED.gif
Views:	23
Size:	466.0 KB
ID:	188806
Click image for larger version

Name:	UNTITLED1.gif
Views:	27
Size:	260.3 KB
ID:	188807
Old 04-23-2024, 11:19 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thank you. We are looking forward to traveling down the road with this motorhome. It is beautiful and spacious.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:25 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Being used to dealing with the Class C, the learning curve will certainly be much easier to handle!
But then there are always small points that differ, so how do you feel about the info you've found to help sort what you have now?
Are you aware of the many sites where we can go to find details that may be hiding?
One of the things which have me favoring Winnebago is that they seem to try harder than others might when I have questions!
One of the things I like for online info is great for finding out where and what they have hidden under all the stuff we see.
When you have time and want to get to know the RV, without crawling around to look is this interactive parts site:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

Not so much that you need parts but sometimes little things hide out and we can search them out. Things like a simple little splitter in a TV coax can be hard to find, but this can be a big help!
Welcome to the group and enjoy!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 12:30 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

The learning curve seems to be smaller than when we had the Class C. We are enjoying getting it setup for our use.
I have been reading this forum as well as others and watching bunches of youtube videos.
I did have the opportunity to check out the interactive parts and that is a really great idea.
Thanks for all the help and I will definitely be seeking out words of wisdom from all the other Winnebago owners on this forum.

Tags
adventurer, new member, vent