Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old Today, 03:25 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Smile New to Forum - 2017 Journey 40R

We have been avid RV fans for nearly 30 years. We have enjoyed Winnebago motorhomes for over 20 years, however, this is our first experience with a diesel motorhome. I'm so excited to learn of this forum and the ability to tap into the expertise of those of you who are more experienced. I would like to connect with a Journey owner or two because I already have questions. Some as simple as how do I turn on the external utility light on the passenger side of the coach? I'm sure there will plenty more to follow!
whpilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum, journey