Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-22-2024, 08:09 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

New to Us 2007 Voyage - leveling jacks problem SOLVED

Hello, I'm a new member. We had a Winnebago Rialta, nice little rig, and traded up to a 2007 Voyage. The wife needed more room. I knew one of the leveling jack was leaking and replaced it. But why was the pump running so fast and the jacks moving so slowly. It turned out to be a bad filter on the pickup tube inside the reservoir. We started on our trip to Montana the road was bumpy and the leveling jacks warning alarm turned on. No problem, turn the system on and press the all jacks up button. Nope, the right side jacks went down to the asphalt at 60 mies per hour. Strapping up the jacks was not fun. We went back home. I sent the control pad off for repair. Okay, system should work now. Nope, the jacks went down just fine but two jacks came up ever so slowly. I replaced the two solenoid valves that directs the fluid to the up line on the jacks. Finally, I think I got the system fixed.
Now the turn signal flasher doesn't work. Yuck
Greg96BRG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM   #2
Site Team

Greetings Greg96BRG,
I remember an old I Love Lucy where she is learning to drive, and to signal right, she not only put her hand out the window, but then pointed to the right over the roof of the car.
On our old 1955 International Pickup, the turn signal was marked as a Signal-stat, where the "-stat" stood for "static." Some really old turn signals were a mechanical tip-out device which were swung-out to indicate a turn.
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5
Click image for larger version

Name:	903__43676.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	190236

Name:   left-turn-signal-335x300.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  593.4 KB

Tags
jacks, leveling, leveling jacks, voyage